Radial drainage filter is a perforated polyethylene frame (tube) with a protective-filter coating of polyethylene mesh, which is applied by pneumo-extrusion with a filter layer made of high density polyethylene or polypropylene, depending on the particle size composition of the water-bearing rocks. The diameter of the filter ensures a certain volume of drainage water, and, if necessary, passage for pipes to flush the filter.
- during underground construction in watered soils (does not impede construction and provides leading level reduction at any depth);
- in vertical and horizontal drainages in water-drying and melioration systems;
- in water source wells built with the use of conductor pipes for drinking and household water supply;
- for preliminary purification of natural and waste waters;
- when arranging drainage of sand filters;
- to protect surface and groundwater from pollution and depletion;
- strengthening of soils and foundations of buildings and structures under construction;
- ensuring stability of landslide masses and mine openings.
- may be used in a variety of soil conditions without additional protection from siltation and colmation;
- may be used in neutral, acidic and alkaline environments with high mineralization of groundwater;
- stable operation in water-bearing formations represented by very fine and fine-grained sands without suffosive removal of solid fractions from them;
- high mechanical strength;
- easy installation;
- simple design;
- wide range of structures types and designs;
- increased dirt capacity of the filter;
- low hydraulic resistance;
- long service life.
|Internal diameter, mm
|Cylindrical metric thread according to GOST 11709-81
|Retention potential, µm
|Clean water efficiency, m3/h/m
|Axial tensile load, t
||at least 1.5
The materials used to make filters are allowed by the Ministry of Health to be used in domestic water supply. The pressure pipes are made of polyethylene (GOST 18599-83).