Sheet filtering material (filtroplast) (TU1301-34-95)
Filtroplast is a non-woven, chemically resistant filtering material made of polyethylene or polypropylene fibres, located randomly and welded together at intersections.
The capabilities of the filtroplast production technology make it possible to obtain materials with different fibre thicknesses and stacking densities that are stable in acidic and alkaline media, featuring limited solubility in aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons and hydrophobicity.
|1||Polypropylene filtering material|
|3||Size of confined particles|
- for filtration of wastewater and industrial effluent;
- in water treatment and water purification systems;
- in the paint and varnish industry;
- in the chemical Industry;
- in mining and metallurgical processes;
- in air cleaning systems (CNC machines, household air cleaners);
- in the food and pharmaceutical industry;
Using filtroplast enables you to:
- save cotton and synthetic fabrics;
- replace expensive mesh made of brass, stainless steel and other metal materials;
- filter acids, alkalis and neutral media, as well as air and gases containing corrosive components;
- carry out fine cleaning of solutions in medical and electronic industries, etc.
|Fibre diameter, µm||3-00|
|Tensile strength, MPa||0,97-1,13|
|Relative elongation upon rupture, %||85-120|
|Capacity by water at P=0.5 kg/cm2, m3/m2h||12,5-39,5|
|Resistance to air flow at a speed of 1 cm/s, Pa||10-200|
The size of the particles confined during filtration, μm